Undergraduate Student Government
Register for the USG Scavenger Hunt:
Registration form link: https://uic.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2949DRgeDa9Kou1
Before you register, make sure:
• Only teams of two people are accepted
• Team members must both be currently registered undergraduates at UIC
• Team members must like us on Facebook
• Team members must submit one registration form by October 31 at 9 p.m.
• Teams must be ready to show valid student ID cards and other proof at scavenger hunt kick-off event on November 3
• It is encouraged to have a smartphone or digital camera ready for certain tasks!
Thank you for visiting the official website of the Undergraduate Student Government at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Message from the President:
Welcome to the official website of the Undergraduate Student Government at the University of Illinois at Chicago. At this website you can find information in regards to: student resources, USG Meetings, USG Legislation, and membership opportunities. The Undergraduate Student Government is dedicated to serving the students and works tirelessly to uphold our mission: “We will promote the interests of the undergraduate student body and ensure that there is effective communication between students, student organizations, faculty, staff, and administrators, with proper acknowledgment of student voices in all levels of decision making. We shall fulfill this mission through three main tenants: Advocacy, Service, and Governance.”
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns. Have a successful 2014-15 academic school year.
Undergraduate Student Government President